CO2 Capsol was established in 2014 after developing a number of patents over a 10-year period. Today the company, with its main office in Madserud Allé 2 in Oslo, consists of highly skilled technical experts supported by innovative professional from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) is crucial to achieving net zero emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050. CO2 Capsol ́s carbon capture technology is an essential part in a successful clean energy transition. Carbon capture contributes both to directly reducing emissions in critical economic sectors and to remove CO2 from facilities such as Waste-to Energy (WtE) and biomass power plants - so-called negative CO2 emissions. Negative CO2 emissions will be essential in compensating for hard to abate emission sources. CO2 Capsol is proud to be part of the solution for a sustainable future.
We don’t shy away from the fact that we want to be as ground-breaking as the Macintosh was in the 80’s, as revolutionary as the Tesla has been to the car industry and as big of a champion as Greta is in the fight for our climate.
Climate change,primarily caused by human CO2 emission, is the biggest challenge of our time. CO2 Capsol offers a patented, cost-effective, and safe technology for large scale capture of CO2, which is a crucial tool to limit global warming. Our technology is the result of 18 years’ testing and development, offering a highly competitive carbon capture solution ready for broad global deployment.
We are growing fast in an almost endless market and are now looking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help us bring our technology to the market globally.The CTO will be joining an experienced senior management team and work with a global network of clients and project partners, act as our authority in the development and dissemination of our technology, as well as oversee the development of new patents and solutions in alignment with our overall business strategy and goals.
· Responsible for overseeing the development and dissemination of technology for customers, vendors, and other stakeholders
· Stay current with changing trends impacting own technology, as well as our competitors’
· Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
· Act as the overall technical authority to initiate and execute technology implementation and future development plans
· Conduct technology reviews and research to discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
· Develop and support control processes to ensure both patent creation/protection and deliverables for customer project execution
· Represent CO2 Capsol towards stakeholders worldwide
· Experience from work with Carbon Capture technologies, having an advanced understanding of the overall field
· Extensive experience in one of these fields will be an advantage: Gas compression, Process Design Simulation, Chemical Engineering, Control Design
· PhD(preferred) or Master’s (required) in a chemical or process-related technical degree
· Ability to translate commercial understanding into technology strategy
· Excellent communication skills with outstanding speaking skills
· Preferably have issued patents in the past
· Experience from both industry and academia
· Flexible for travel