4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshoreindustry, wind energy and marine operations. Our services uniquely combine domain expertise, smart algorithms, data analytics, and sensors to provide critical decision support and insights to engineers.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
We see increasing interest in the market for services related to maximising lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects of wind energy facilities. We are looking for a Vice President to be the strategic owner of the business area of Wind Energy, to further develop and commercialize our offerings in this segment.
You will hold the overall responsibility for development, commercialization and operation of the Wind Energy business area. The service is based on our digital services on 4insight and is supported by our sensor and instrumentation technology as well as our expert service offerings. You will be working closely with the market to understand customer needs, you will co-ordinate and support sales processes and work to ensure customer success.
More specifically the role entails:
· Overall responsible for the Wind Energy business area of 4Subsea, including our 4insight services and expert services. Responsible for defining the vision and goals of the business area and align with management. Responsible for the execution and P&L of the Wind Energy domain.
· You will define and align commercial and financial targets for the business area with management.
· Define and evolve and follow-up vision and goals for the Wind Energy Service including digital services on 4insight, relevant instrumentation and hardware products as well as our consulting services.
· You will own the overall product roadmap for digital services as well as hardware products includingunderstanding and representing user needs.
· You will own the roadmap for maintaining and developing our thought leadership position within the Wind Energy segment, including developing client network, providing expert services and identifying potential new features and products for Wind Energy offerings.
· You will manage, support and follow-up your Team Leads responsible for the digital services on 4insight and the consulting services. This includes developing and motivating the team leads and their “devops” teams consisting of software developers, domain experts and data scientists.
· With the support from the commercial team, you will develop the sales strategy and structured sales plans for the products in close cooperation with management and the commercial team.
· Take overall responsibility for processes that ensure customer success in all phases from lead generation through sales and operations / project delivery.